The one stop solution for true five star global luxury manicure and pedicure spa services, everything you need to know.
This course covers everything you need to ensure you deliver an alternative to the typical OPI, CND and Jessica ranges that are used by all spas, salons and mobile therapists. There is so much room to differentiate from other therapists in manicure pedicure and really wow your clients as it is a treatment where they have their eyes open!
Our manicure and pedicure protocols are raved about by beauty journalists with the ‘best manicure ever’ being a common quote.
Once you have experienced one you will never go back to the norm.
10 Chapters to guide you through:
- The opening theory of why you need to improve manicure pedicure
- Perfect treatment room set up
- Full protocols for
- Anti Age Luxe Manicure
- Signature Bed based luxury Manicures and a Pedicures
- 45 minute Manicures and 60 minute pedicure to replace the salon standard and just be better
- Signature Bed based Luxury Pedicures
- The treatment protocols for manicure and pedicure can work in nail bars, concept chairs, treatment rooms, seated or reclined.
1. Manicure Pedicure Theory
2. Manicure - Setup
3. Eco Lux & Eco Chic Manicure
4. Signature Manicure Treatment Technique
5. Pinks Boutique Pedicure Menu
6. Pinks Boutique Signature Pedicure Technique
7. Pedicure set-up for seated, whole or dual pedicure
8. Eco Chic Pedicure technique
9. Maintenance for Manicure & Pedicure
10. How to set-up Manicure & Pedicure products ready for treatment
Qualification: Pinks Boutique Spa Training Attendance Certificate
Course Accreditation: Pinks Boutique Spa Training Certificate
Pre-requisites: Beginner Manicure & Pedicure treatment
Course Type: 5* Spa Manicure & Pedicure
Examination: Training centre assessments